| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sur in March is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty. A feeble 11.1mm (0.4in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 12:19 long with an average length of 11:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Sur March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sur, Oman
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sur:
- Bandar Abbas, Iran - 607.5 kms (377.5 miles) NNW
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran - 646.5 kms (401.8 miles) NW
- Khasab, Oman - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) NW
- Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates - 496.7 kms (308.6 miles) NW
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates - 508.6 kms (316.1 miles) NW
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 518.2 kms (322 miles) NW
- Majis, Oman - 359.9 kms (223.7 miles) NW
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - 535.6 kms (332.8 miles) WNW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates - 552.9 kms (343.6 miles) WNW
- Muscat , Oman - 168.5 kms (104.7 miles) NW
- Saiq, Oman - 197.1 kms (122.5 miles) WNW
- Masirah, Oman - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) SSW